King Strike is a new generation action pool game for iPhone and iPod Touch.
The storyline complements the original gameplay and makes the game exciting and appealing to all ages.
In addition to playing the campaign, one can also play multiplayer over the Internet with friends to earn points and achievements.
Perform combo maneuvers for extra points and bonuses!
Watch out for bombs, holes and blocks!
Play solo or with your friends!
The evil magician Krakabur has kidnapped a prince of the Ice Kingdom.
King Mirolad is gathering an army to free his only son.
You have to use all your courage and wits to save the prince.
Key features of King Strike:
* A graphic novel storyline
* Single player
* Instant multiplayer with global chat
* Multiplayer challenges
* OpenFeint support
* Player profiles with OpenFeint support
* 10 unlockable achievements
* Facebook and Twitter integration
* Global online leaderboards
* Two players feature and Bot match
* 30 challenging single player levels
* 25 multiplayer levels
* 4 game areas: glacier, desert, dormant volcano and football multiplayer area
* Nice music and sound effects
* Listening to your own music while playing
* Autosave game on exit
What's new in version 1.0.4:
* Single player bugs fixed
* OpenFeint v2.8 support
"Great graphics with a fun looking story line and gameplay. Thankfully this was exactly what I got... This game is great for having some good fun with your friends. It's always fun to have a simple 2 player game to enjoy on a trip."
"King Strike is not really a pool game but it derived its element from it, made a good story behind it and blends in some nice ides into the table."
"King Strike is quite an unusual game. Though the idea is very simple, I don't think I've seen anything like it on the iDevice yet. I really enjoyed King Strike. It proved to be very addictive and entertaining."
"Die Gafik des Spiels ist sehr gut, auch Sound uberzeugt mich voll und ganz und ich vergebe alle funf Sterne. Das Spiel macht sehr viel Spa?, doch ist es manchmal ein bisschen schwierig."